The Yamaha Music Vision
- Yamaha's vision for its music education activities in the UK is simply to help engage more people in music making and to support those who help others learn music - in whatever settings - to make it a life-enhancing experience for all concerned.
- The Yamaha Music Foundation conducts consisting music education through courses designed for a broad range of students of all ages, from beginners to those who wish to acquire a high-level of musicality.
- Yamaha has been developing teaching courses and lessons at music schools for young and old alike for more than 50 years. These teaching programmes are used worldwide at Yamaha Music Schools.
- Since the opening of the first Yamaha Music School in 1954 in Japan, more than 600,000 students have received lessons from over 20,000 teachers in more than 6,000 different locations around the world.
- Yamaha wishes to contribute towards awakening the musical aptitudes of everyone already at a childhood age, to further develop those in play and to offer a wide range of continuous support in the form of teaching.